*The official 2016 CITB HS&E test app for Operatives and Specialists*
Note - This app contains the full question set and all available features. The behavioural case study questions and answers are not published in any format of revision materials, however, example case studies are provided in the app to indicate the type of behavioural responses a candidate will be asked in a test.
The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test apps are the latest addition to our product portfolio and offer the most complete revision experience available for the CITB HS&E test, on your mobile device.
The CITB HS&E operatives and specialists app contains all the information you need to successfully pass your test required for your CPCS, CSCS or affiliated site card.
The operatives and specialists app features all the available content, questions and functionality, providing you with the best possible opportunity to prepare for your test…
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move with your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – Practice case studies, progress through knowledge questions with ability to navigate forwards and backwards, and flag questions to review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock to measure how ready you really are
- Read through the entire question book, category by category
- Search the question database for keywords
- Review your progress with the comprehensive scoring breakdown – look back at individual questions to see which answer/s are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, even if English isn't your first language – The app caters for 14 different nationalities including Bulgarian, Polish and Lithuanian
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres